University of Utah Health Sciences Center
Data Coordinating Center (DCC)
The CPCCRN Data Center serves as the central biostatistical resource for the network. The Data Center is located at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center, which excels in education, research, patient care, and community outreach throughout Utah and the Intermountain West.
The CPCCRN Data Center has extensive expertise in:
- Clinical Trial Research
- Statistical Research Design Methods
- Data Confidentiality including HIPAA and Privacy Act Regulations
- Information Systems & Support
- Computer Programming & Database Design
- Analysis of Large Data Sets
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.